Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Twenty minute bruschetta

I made this colorful bruscetta from a bread I made over 2 days. That's right, two days. I made oregano bread from the dough that I fermented for at least 24 hours because I believe that time along with quality ingredients make the best bread. The shape of the bread wasn't the best as it turned out, but like many things in life you just summon all your might and all your will to make the best out of imperfect things and situations.

If I call this dinner in 5, it would be a lie. It took me a while to slice the bread, open up the container of the semi-dried tomatoes, spread the tapenade, take the parmesan cheese from the fridge, cure the salami... just kidding. But 20 minutes will do and you have a healthy, easy and delicious dinner. Bon appétit!

2 comments:

.reggie.nana. said...

kangen with your cooking!!! ugh... so depressing cooking and eating alone... haiz...

Kiki Yulyaningsih said...

That makes us two people cooking and eating alone, together. Next time let's synchronize our time and cook/eat together on skype or MSN video.