Saturday, September 26, 2009

月亮代表我的心

Croissant shaped soy brioche

Hoooiiii, I am still alive and well (^^). I've been rather busy in the lab, thus the absence of new posts in my Midnight Bakery blog. Nevertheless, the Midnight bakery is still chugging some steam at (some) nights.


I'm currently experimenting with soy milk as an ingredient in my bread if not to substitute milk to counter my lactose intolerance , then for novelty's sake. Most of you would be familiar with milk bread, but have not heard of soy milk bread. Well, me neither. I've made the dough with butter and to contain quite a bit of sugar and I've shaped the dough into croissant style. The dough is currently rested and I'll bake it first thing tomorrow. Watch the next post for the final product.

In the meanwhile, I thought I'd share with you some other breads that I had been baking all these while.

Cheese clogged heart

My attempt at brioche à tête

No comments: